Thursday, July 7, 2011

Those certian kinds of people..

            You know those certain kinds of people, that at one point you were so close with? The ones that you did everything with and you really didn't think anything about your relationship with that person could change. Then one day, you wake up and realize that the person you knew so well is drifting away from you. You're losing them, just watching them become closer with other people. The jealousy of that new realtionship your old friend and a new person have sinks into your heart; you feel like there is nothing you can do to make them want to even associate with you anymore. It hurts so bad; you miss that person dearly. I'm sure everyone goes through that experience at least once in their life. You can't help but think about your old friends and miss them. I know everyday I always think something along the lines of, "I remember when and her did this, we had so much fun."
              But even though I go through this emotional hurt constantly, I've got to remember it is all in God's plan. I need to realize that God seperated our paths so that I can move on to bigger and better things. He's been trying to prove to me that I don't need that person in my life. That she's not a good influence on me. So why have I been reluctant to listen to Him? I have been in denial. But now I see that she'a not what I need in my life, and I'm ready to believe that.. no matter how badly it hurts. I hope only the best for her.

No comments:

Post a Comment